Re: [Roadsters] upside down shocks

To: Don Boyd <dbji@whidbey.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] upside down shocks
From: Jerry Krakauer <jsk977@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:29:23 -0400
You guys are right, just another senior moment. You also may have ruined my
day by letting me know that my 40 year old 'real mag' Minilites may not be
any good. Next you'll be telling me that the 35 year old Goodyear slicks
that are mounted on them aren't any good either!

Jerry Krakauer
SRL311 00099