Re: [Roadsters] speedo and tach early 67

To: Gordon Glasgow <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] speedo and tach early 67
From: Steve Ehlers <stevenehlers@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 22:54:08 -0500
 Gordon ,
 I assume ,with Most of the Questions and comments I have seen on this
forum for years ,for the most part  ,
the owners of  our Roadsters are Hobbyists and Armature Mechanics . Just
Leaving the cable off falls into that category .

If this car was at my shop ,and the customer wanted a solution ,I would
TIG weld the pinion carrier into a plug  . I would be
on to the next car before you got to any source  for any way to cap or
plug it .
BTW ,Good luck finding any Metric caps or plugs at your local Home Depot
or O'Riley parts store . You might get luckey and find
a US standard plug and crossthread that in for a nice leak ;-) .
Good Luck ,
Steve
www.risingsunperformance.com