Re: [Roadsters] ebay item #200330704095

To: ljordan704@netscape.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] ebay item #200330704095
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:20:07 +0000 (UTC)
I just sent the following to the seller:

I can tell you're not very familiar with these cars and the price of parts.
there's a roadster list with over 400 owners and your auctions have been
eliciting a lot of comments- like that you don't have a clue...you can get a
pair of the these lights NOS for about the price you're asking for one used, a
lot of your roadster parts are priced WAY more than you will ever get for them-
totally unrealistic expectations folks give away the front swaybars, the trim
around the back of the cockpit is about a $15. piece.. window glass can be
bought for $25 apiece or less... 1600 valve covers usually bring $20, as high
as $80 if they've been polished... I wish you luck selling your stuff but
mostly your roadster parts auctions are just good for laughs.

somehow I don't think they're likely to post this on their auction(s)

Craig