Re: [Roadsters] ebay item #200330704095

To: Michael Knorr <mhknorr@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] ebay item #200330704095
From: stl@adnc.com
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:36:56 -0700
Michael,

That was my experience exactly.  When I started the restoration I did
not have any savvy.  If the Nissan dealer didn't have a part I was
outta luck, or so I thought, before I got to know Les and Dennis and
learned about the list.

BTW my $140 fuse box purchased on Ebay from a "friendly fellow
enthusiast" is now displayed under glass to remind me that experience
does not come cheaply.  LOL.

Steve Landuyt

'69 2000
San Diego