Re: [Roadsters] Filler hose

To: MH <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Filler hose
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:31:02 -0700
"maybe you or someone else can get them manufactured for the rest of us. "

You know, I did that once, and got nothing but headaches for it.  Half
the people who said they wanted the item never ordered it, others did
everything they could to derail the project, and few were willing to
stand up and open voice their support of it.  Behind the scenes, many
were willing to email me privately and offer support, but openly?  Nope.

As a result, I haven't bothered to get a number of things manufactured
that I could, quite easily, and probably at reasonable prices.

When the Roadster Community is willing to actually buy what they say
they will, and stand up to the bullies who try to derail anyone who
wants to do anything for the community, and when people stop telling
others THEY should go get something manufactured, I'll be glad to help.

Until then, people can go to the vendors and pay whatever they're charging.

Eddie