[Roadsters] 30 Roadsters, Anyone?

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 30 Roadsters, Anyone?
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 21:22:55 -0500
Who needs 30 Roadsters?  I suspect the answer is anyone that only has 29.
Mike Adams is looking for a buyer to clean out his stash.  He has
approximately 30 Roadsters and stacks of parts, motors, hoods, wheels, etc..
There is a 213, 67.5 1600, and many other years.  I'm pretty sure he isn't
looking to spend time parting them out or selling piecemeal.  Make him an
offer for the whole lot.  The cars are located between Burr and Wharton, TX.
I took some photos which are located on my webshots page and are numbered
DSC00270-DSC00284.  You will probably have to go down to Wharton and drag
them out of the weeds yourself.  Mike has a tractor that he would probably
let you use.  I bet you could fit a bunch in containers or some other form
of bulk transport.
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2748906430065431685kaQWxb][img]http://thumb5
.webshots.net/t/62/662/9/6/43/2748906430065431685kaQWxb_th.jpg

Contact Mike to make the deal.
fromburr@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Andy Cost