[Roadsters] Last day For Solvang Registration By Mail

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Last day For Solvang Registration By Mail
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 21:50:11 -0700 (PDT)
Attention Everyone!!!!!!

Monday April 20th will be the last day I accept mail in registrations for the
Solvang Show. After this date, I will not be able to gaurantee clothing
merchandise or banquet tix. It will be first come first serve Friday the 24th
and Saturday the day of the show. We will be working all this week getting
final registration packets together. Thanks for everyone's help..See you
Thursday night to all of you arriving early. We will be staying at the Motel 6
in Buellton to all who want to stop by and say hi.

Jeff T.

WWW.SOLVANGSHOW.COM