[Roadsters] FW: Filler hose

To: "'Datsun Roadster List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: Filler hose
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:36:15 -0400
Local Napa should have it, is 2" so loose the clamp won't make it up?
Sounds silly, but I would guess almost everyone who hasn't replaced their
hose probably should, so the remainder of the 3 feet would probably sell.
Bring it to Solvang, I'll take a foot, glad to pay a third!!

Gates lists the proper part,  1 7/8", 3 foot lengths.  www.Gates.com

Product ID
 46633603
 Part #