Re: [Roadsters] Brake Master Cylinder alternatives

To: <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>, <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Brake Master Cylinder alternatives
From: michael poorboy <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 00:04:06 +0000
Hey Eddie,

I have either a truck master or a 510 one. It was actually rotated a few
degrees to clear the Solexes. It will be swapped out

with a Wilwood or Tilton this Summer. By rotating it, the resevoir can drip
brake fluid on the exhuast.

Mike

> Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:56:47 -0700
> From: hahlbohmd@earthlink.net
> To: eddietude@socal.rr.com
> CC: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Brake Master Cylinder alternatives
>
> I can, but it will have to wait until I get home to Montana. I attended the
Solvang show and will be flying home Friday. Dewey

Mikuni carbs, then the clearance became an issue. The 510 master is longer
than the roadster master and I was unable to install that way. I had to remove
the 510 master and replace it with a roadster master. Other than that, the 510
master worked great. I am not aware of any other clearance issues. Good luck,
Dewey