Re: [Roadsters] Megasquirt and/or Megajolt users?

To: pat@hornesystemstx.com, datsun Roadster List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Megasquirt and/or Megajolt users?
From: Daryl Smith <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:24:51 -0700
I have done the Ford EDIS crankfire setup with a 36-1 wheel on the front
pulley. I have used both Megajolt Jr. and Megasquirt and both work great.
Did a writeup with pictures here:
http://www.311s.org/pmwiki-311/pmwiki.php?n=TechSection.EDISDizzy-lessIgnition

Happy to try to answer any questions you may have.........

Daryl