Re: [Roadsters] FW: How long have you been on the mailing list ?

To: "'Gordon Glasgow'" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>,
From: "Tom Phelan" <tomph@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:30:05 -0400
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the kind words. As a matter of fact, it still exists at:

http://home.mchsi.com/~tomph/trip/family.html

Still in its original form, spelling errors and all. ;-)

Text of Jarrell is at
http://home.mchsi.com/~tomph/trip/061097.html

Pictures at
http://home.mchsi.com/~tomph/trip/texas.html

My only regret to this day is that I still have not gotten up your way to
say Hi! Only 6 states left to drive through and then the roadster will have
hit all the lower 48. Got to be one more road trip left in this ole body &
car.  Hope to See Ya!

Tom

<snip>
Tom, do you still have that Web site up where you documented your trip to
Vista? Your account of going through Jarrell, TX, after that F5 hit was the
best account I ever read. I still tell people about it.

Gordon Glasgow
nfo/datsun-roadsters