Re: [Roadsters] How long have you been on the mailing list ?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:36:23 -0700
I've been on the roadster list since at least the early 90's,
back when I was running hillclimb races with the list founder
Mark Bradakis and a group called Intermountain Vintage Racing
and SCCA Solo divisionals at the old airbase in Wendover, UT

Still have 3 roadsters in varying states of disrepair
and I mostly lurk these days.

I remember being on the digest version and using a VERY SLOW dialup modem.

I also remember when the list was small and so friendly
that all members signed their email with real names and locations !
and we didn't need spam filters to get the real Datsun content !

John Atchison
Half Fast Racing
Idaho Falls
69 2000