[Roadsters] Looking for a 5- speed in the Seattle area.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Looking for a 5- speed in the Seattle area.
From: Toby B <RacerY@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:44:51 -0700
Hi all,
long- time mostly- lurker from back before Al Gore invented the internet ;)

I'm looking for a 5- speed within driving distance.  It doesn't need to
be in great shape- I have a lot of parts, just not really enough
to get a whole box back together.  Right now it looks like
the output shaft  and  flange (and maybe tail housing)
on what I've got is bent(!!!)

I'm also broke, so a gearbox in similar condition and price would be ideal...

Thanks!
Toby Basiliko
RacerY at comcast dot net