Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Rumors

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Rumors
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:15:38 -0700
Interesting.  Well, he does NOT have one now, and the guy who gave the
tour who's been with him for decades did say once he gets a car, it's in
the collection because Jay hardly ever sells anything.  In fact, he just
bought the building next door, because the 65,000 square feet of space
he already has wasn't enough!  Maybe he's planning on getting another
one, hence the space...

Eddie