[Roadsters] Roadster Rumors

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster Rumors
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 23:11:11 -0700
I've heard the rumor a few times that Jay Leno has a Datsun Roadster.

I can tell you for a fact, he doesn't.  I got to tour the entire place
today, and I'm still speechless.  WOW.  Some amazing stuff there.

He DOES have a 1965 convertible HONDA two seater, which was never sold
in the US.  (It came from England, and was a right hand drive car.)

He has almost 100 motorcycles, and a little under 175 cars. in 65,000
feet of storage and shop space, and he just bought the building next
door, because he wants more cars... Pretty amazing some of the stuff he
DOES have...it's a rather eclectic and somewhat odd mix of cars in some
ways.

At the end, I asked about the Datsun Roadster, and his guy who's been
with him for decades said "nope, he doesn't have one of those."

Eddie