Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Rumors

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster Rumors
From: Tom PRATHER <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:56:52 -0700 (PDT)
Eddie,
             I was there that day with about seven other guys. Jay was
scooting down the mt, saw us congregating in the parking lot, turned around
and came up to see us. He did tell us that his first sports car was a Datsun
1600. The pic is of his custom car, I believe it was powered by a 750 MC
engine. I don't think the entire car even weighed 1/2 ton! Here's some crude
pics.