Re: [Roadsters] GPS speedo calibration

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] GPS speedo calibration
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 21:29:29 -0700
The speedometers in the two GMC Denali's we use in a towncar service give
about the same readings when compared to the laptop GPS.  As far as I know
the GPS reading is very accurate, and I have used them o figure out how far
above actual speed my roadster speedo reads.  80 on the speedo is about 70
on the road.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland