[Roadsters] I Don't Know When I'm About To Run Out Of Gas

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] I Don't Know When I'm About To Run Out Of Gas
From: Gary Callahan <gcallahan@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 18:21:53 -0700 (PDT)
I have a little problem!  A couple of months ago, when I bought my 68 Datsun
1600 "Fairlady" Roadster, I knew the fuel gauge was not working correctly.  I
purchased a new sending unit from a list member but apparently that was not
the problem.  Now it seems that not only can I not use my fuel gauge to tell
how much fuel I have in my tank, but now my odometer is not working; so, I
cannot even calculate when I might run out of fuel.  My speedometer does seem
to work properly but the odometer just sits there.  Any thoughts?

Gary Callahan
Beaverton, Oregon

1968 Datsun 1600 "Fairlady" Roadster
SPL311-18665