Re: [Roadsters] I Don't Know When I'm About To Run Out Of Gas

To: "RWM \(Out of the Office\)" <RWM@RWMann.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] I Don't Know When I'm About To Run Out Of Gas
From: "MH" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 15:38:31 -0500
In the process of calibrating my fuel gauge on my '67, I came up with and
made note of this measurement:

Fuel tank  - inside depth @ top of open hole on tank to bottom = 6 =" even.

I used this measurement as a starting point to calculate where my fuel gauge
should read at various levels (1/4, 1/2 full). The sending unit was and
still is, the original one. It was always accurate until my new gauge
required some adjustment by turning the screws in the back. Again, this is
on my '67 low windshield car.
Mike Hudson   '67  Stroker / 5-Speed