Re: [Roadsters] OT: 1950's American cars looking for a home

To: <pat@hornesystemstx.com>, datsun Roadster List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: 1950's American cars looking for a home
From: Turbored Drew <turbored@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:40:33 -0700
Fyi, i received the earlier email.

drew

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:45 AM
To: datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>

I sent this out earlier, but didn't see it in my email, so I am sending
it again.

A local junk yard has been stockpiling American cars from the 1950's for
some time. They are shutting down due to highway construction and are
planning on crushing them if they can't be sold.

They are located about 30 miles South of Austin, Texas. They are at
Morrison Auto Parts, 1-512-376-2127. 13019 S Hwy 183, Mustang Ridge, Texas.

They have newer and possibly older vehicles also, but the older stuff is
of higher priority to me.

I have no connection with this company, except as a satisfied customer.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001