Re: [Roadsters] OT: 1950's American cars looking for a home

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: 1950's American cars looking for a home
From: Embarq Customer <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:03:43 -0400 (EDT)
There are a couple of junk yards in Texas that have tons of old complete cars.
One is at Little Valley auto ranch near Killeen and the other is on I35 near
Denton.  Both think the cars are worth their weight in gold.  You hate to see
the old cars get crushed but it's worse to watch them rust away into oblivion.
It is all because the owners won't sell for a decent price or sell parts.

Andy