Re: [Roadsters] GM Alternator

To: "'peter harrison'" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>, "'datsun'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] GM Alternator
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:26:51 -0400
If you can't find the brackets, the drivers side conversion requires no
adaptation of the mounts, bolts right in.  I have photos if anyone is
interested.
http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii241/daveandlindab/Drivers%20side%20alte
rnator/

I found a good source for alternators just ordered one for the 64, $55.00
delivered in 3 days, no core and looks great.  New cases, rebuilt inside,
avail as a 1 or 3 wire.  He even included a larger pully for high RPM.
Bill Howard howent@hotmail.com  He also sells on Ebay.  He has rgular, minis
and chrome GM's.
I have no affiliation to his business, just passing on the info.

Dave Brisco
East Coast Roadster