Re: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:42:34 -0400
There are usually 1 or 2 modules on Ebay for about $49.00.  I use him as a
source when I run short.  I get them in on cores physically broken, but
still working.  Of course I can't sell these, but they are good spares if
anyone wants one.

It's called an E12-80, and that # is stamped on it.  Always try to get a
Nissan if you are buying a used one, and the one with the extra plug on the
side won't work, it's for a 280Z turbo.

If you REALLY get stuck, you can wire in a GM HEI module, cheap and
available anywhere, with a few feet of wire and some tape in about half an
hour and get home.

Dave Brisco
East Coast Roadster