[Roadsters] Dairyland Datsuns at MidOhio

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Dairyland Datsuns at MidOhio
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 10:54:00 -0500
Some of you may get this twice, my appologies.

Since the featured marque at the MidOhio Vintage GP in June (25 - 27) is
Nissan/Datsun, let's see how many Dairyland Datsuns we can get at this show!
For now,the only details are the dates. Dan, Steve(?) and I, and whomever else
wants to help (that's the way of the Dairyland Datsun Club), will post more
details for the drive, etc at a later date.

For now, mark your calendars and plan on attending. Steve has been to this
event twice and says it is a great time.

http://www.MidOhio.com . Should be a great roadster/510 weekend.

PEACE :-)

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns