[Roadsters] Dairyland Datsuns at MidOhio

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Dairyland Datsuns at MidOhio
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:58:09 -0500
Some preliminary details so you can mark you calendar, request (if necessary)
the time off from work, and what ever else you need to do to start to get ready
for this run in June. Six months is huge notice, so please, let's have a great
turn out!!

We are planning on leaving around noon on Friday, June 25 and driving about
half
way. Connie is still looking for a hotel for Friday night. Saturday we will
drive the rest of the way to the track. Connie and I are already booked for
Saturday and Sunday night, June 26 & 27, at Rose Heart Inn in Mt. Gilead, Ohio,
about 30 mins from the track.  www.roseheartinn.com 419-946-6668.

The owners of the B&B have season tickets to the track and are very excited to
be hosting our car club at their Inn. We have told them that we might be able
fill their Inn for these two nights. Please, book your rooms early.

Travel route(s) and other details to follow as we get closer to June and have a
better idea of who is coming. Hopefully a lot of you!!! We would love to hear
from you if you are thinking of coming or if you are coming for sure!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

Happy New Year!!

Tim and Connie
Dairyland Datsuns