Re: [Roadsters] Body panel alignment

To: <stebharvey@ameritech.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Body panel alignment
From: Peter Jones <dato1500@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 01:59:24 +0800
Steve,
I have just finished doing all the panel work and yes I had to have the
rubbers in place to get good alignment of the panels. I used the new ones as
the old ones had been compressed after years of service. In stead of glueing
them on I just use masking tape to hold them in place. The trunk rubber i
taped to the body and not to the trunk lid and it all worked fine. If you are
worried about overspray wrap them in cling wrap first.