Re: [Roadsters] Questions about VIN numbers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Questions about VIN numbers
From: mvaughn120@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 09:00:36 -0500
 1966 SPL311-00058 Engine #607 on the plate and the car.  Engine is original
with my car.  My car only has the serial number on the plate.  Not stamped
anywhere else on the car.  Four men at motor vehicle insisted that it should
be somewhere else on the car - they never found it.  Matching numbers refers
to the numbers matching the plate.  I've attached pics of my plate and engine
number.  Hope they come thru with email.

Shelly
Wilmington, DE