Re: [Roadsters] Questions about VIN numbers

To: mvaughn120@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Questions about VIN numbers
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:38:36 -0800
Thanks all for the clarification.  That pic didn't come thru on ebay on
my computer, hence why I didn't see it.  Thanks though for the
clarification.

My vin number was never stamped anywhere on my frame either.  Just the
plate.  I had the entire frame sandblasted and powder coated, and
checked it pretty thoroughly.  At this point though, if it was there,
it's buried now under a thick powdercoat!

Eddie