Re: [Roadsters] Buzzer question

To: davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Buzzer question
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:34:25 -0700
One of the first things I did after buying my 1970 1600 was to disable
that buzzer. Annoying, yes!

My neighbor bought a baby parrot a couple months ago, and has been
teaching it to talk. I don't know what goes on in his house, but when
I'm working in the yard near his fence, I hear the bird moaning "Oh,
oh, oh!" over and over with a rising crescendo. Now how'd you like
your roadster to greet you like that instead of a buzzer!

Fred - So.SF

On Apr 6, 2010, at 10:34 PM, davesmbox@aol.com wrote:

> I believe APPLE is making the I BUZZER that sings show toons when
> you open the
> door
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html