Re: [Roadsters] Buzzer question

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Buzzer question
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:55:41 -0500
Reminds me of a Magnum, PI episode in one of the latter seasons. He
had flown to LA on a case and to visit Dana Delaney, who'd done a
guest shot in an earlier Hawaii based show in which they'd sort of
started a thing. Once in LA Magnum gets a rental, a Dodge Omni which
is too small, basically unreliable and generally annoying due to a
sexy female voice used to generate things like, "The driver's door is
not secure", "Your headlights are on", etc. It was a running gag
throughout the episode until Magnum "pulled" the fuse powering the
voice.

To be honest Dana Delaney doesn't have anything to contribute to the
"annoying little voice" aspect of the story, I just think she's a
babe!

Ron

> Fred

> One of the first things I did after buying my 1970 1600 was to disable that
> buzzer. Annoying, yes!
>
> My neighbor bought a baby parrot a couple months ago, and has been teaching
> it to talk. I don't know what goes on in his house, but when I'm working in
> the yard near his fence, I hear the bird moaning "Oh, oh, oh!" over and over
> with a rising crescendo. Now how'd you like your roadster to greet you like
> that instead of a buzzer!
>

> Dave
>
>> I believe APPLE is making the I BUZZER that sings show toons when you open
>> the
>> door
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html