Re: [Roadsters] Low speed related front end shimmy

To: Ted Scott <ted_scott@hotmail.com>, Datsun Roadster Listserver
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Low speed related front end shimmy
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:38:48 -0400
Ted,

Sounds like a bad (or  going bad) U-Joint.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive