Re: [Roadsters] Intro '67 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Intro '67 1600
From: Marty Escarcega <escarcega@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 12:21:01 -0700
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Yes, the plan of attack is to do the
mechanicals first, then body work, then ALL the $1,000??? worth of rubber and
gaskets...then the details. I think to keep her attention she has to see it run
and drive and we just make it a little better each time.  Money is tight, so
I'll be asking lots of questions and looking for good resources for used parts.
We'll have a few pieces for trading, the car came with 2 hard tops one in the
pics is for the 68 and newer and an older top we'll likely not use and a pair
of extra doors.

Marty
Mesa, AZ
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net