Re: [Roadsters] Gas tank sealing and fuel lines

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Gas tank sealing and fuel lines
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:41:23 -0700
This from the guy who keeps emailing me off list claiming he "wants to
avoid drama on the list".  Yet now he feels the need to forward my
emails to the list

LMAO

Tim, you're such a hypocrite!  Thanks for proving my point.  I just KNEW
you couldn't resist and would post my reply.  You're so predictable.

BTW, I'd forward your several posts with similar comments on them, but I
can't be bothered...  LMAO

Eddie