Re: [Roadsters] 1960 212 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1960 212 for sale
From: ncoonen@fastbears.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:15:10 -0400
I don't know the seller personally but I know that type of seller and it can be
so aggravating! (I have something unusual, I don't know what it's worth, I'm
too busy find out, I hereby declare it's okay for me to be an ass, don't waste
my time) BaT might just hook him up with someone who wouldn't mind throwing a
few thousand down for an unusual car that might be a great deal...or maybe not.
eBay isn't going to work for him either unless someone takes the time to go see
the car and assess the condition. If it's worth pursuing, lay back and bid your
price at the last moment. If he lists the car with comprehensive pictures and a
thorough, believable description, he might generate some interest. (I'm betting
it's pretty rusty underneath.)

...ned.
'69 SRL311-11066 (still on jack stands)