Re: [Roadsters] 1960 212 for sale

To: <robbieharrison@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1960 212 for sale
From: "Sam Conway" <SConway@fielders.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 05:51:55 +0930
So why do we want our cars to be valuable?

Its simple economics really

Things that have no value contain limited desire to own hence if we want to
preserve these cars for the future and have industries that can support the
cars they must increase in net worth. This will increase demand in a limited
market the  212 should be preserved because its motoring history.

Seems some people on here have a naive an mis guided perspective of how
economics works and what will ensure the survival of a car for the future.