[Roadsters] OT: "Knucklehead"

To: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>, datsun Roadster List
Subject: [Roadsters] OT: "Knucklehead"
From: "Gregory S. Morrison" <gsm@gregorysmorrison.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:58:38 -0700
Eddie- I view it as a courtesy to other List members to advise fellow
Roadster people of a Roadster for sale - usually from the Spokane CraigsList
- that they might not otherwise be aware of. In fact, I did so yesterday.
Some of the most Roadster-savvy people on this List extend this courtesy to
other List members, and have done so for many years.

No one appreciates being called a "knucklehead" or any other derogatory name
especially if they are merely doing another Roadster enthusiast a favor. I
was always under the impression that that was what our Roadster
List/community was all about.

Greg
SRL31100494
Spokane, WA

On 8/17/10 10:36 AM, "Eddie" <eddietude@socal.rr.com> wrote:

> Because every time someone
> lists anything regarding Roadsters on ebay or CL, some knucklehead has
> to forward the posting to the entire community, which in turn, results
> in 100 people calling the seller...
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00