[Roadsters] Seafoam

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Seafoam
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 00:06:30 -0400
 Well I tried the Seafoam today. I dumped it in the tank after I had driven
the car around 10 miles first. Then I idled it a bit then drove on the freeway
and surface streets. No smoke that I can see. Perhaps it dilutes too much in
the tank. Of course I might have to drive more for it to work. I had about 7-8
gal in the tank. Maybe next time I will try the intake method as described,
which is to let it "sip" the fluid slowly out of the can. I am kind of worried
about the hydrolock issue, but it seems if it takes just "sips" and not a
"gulp"  then it should be OK? I won't be doing this for a while though. On the
can it said use ever few thousand miles to clean things out. It is also
supposed to stabilize fuel.

Linda
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html