Re: [Roadsters] Seafoam

To: <ljordan704@netscape.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Seafoam
From: Eric Gillis <mkiisupra@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:09:04 +0000
In a tank there is too much dilution to see the 'Seafoam smoke' so many chat
about.  I used it in my Contour SVT, Supra, with good/pass smog results!  The
trick to getting it in the upper intake area is to use vacuum (not the living
room's, rather  the car's engine's) and a vicegrip type locking pliers on a
tube that allows adjustment and only little quantaties of Seafom in at a time
to prevent hydrolock, with this method it still only takes about 2 minutes to
drain a full can...  Rent it out for mosquito abatement!

Enjoy,

Eric G