Re: [Roadsters] Need some help here...Radiator issue

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Need some help here...Radiator issue
From: Graeme Suckling <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:56:12 +1030
On 7/03/2011 11:10 PM, Tim wrote:
> When I upgraded to a three row radiator for my 1600, I took the old one to a
>radiator shop in Madison and they built me a three row using the original
>tanks. Unless you really know what you are looking at, you cannot tell it is
>not 100% original.
>
> Any competant radiator shop should be able to do this for you. I believe the
>cost was around $150.
>
> Tim
> Dairyland Datsuns

A very good stealth conversion!
I did the same thing in my P510 when I fitted the FJ20 engine.
However, it appears that on my SP310 2 row radiator, the bottom tank is too
narrow to fit a 3 row core in  :-(
So I might have to have a replacement lower put in if I decide to go for a 3
row.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00