[Roadsters] Need some help here...Radiator issue

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Need some help here...Radiator issue
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 14:32:19 -0800 (PST)
Ok.. So about a month ago I had been looking at those "Champion" brand
radiators on EBAY...Had a few of you reply off post that have had good success
with them. Finally getting a new engine and have decided on going with the
thre 3 Row Champion set-up..so I go back on to ebay, ready to go..andf now
they are all gone!!! The 2 rows are there, but no 3 rows..just my
luck...Anyone know where to get em for the Roadster? I saw this one company
MONSTER Radiator on EBAY out of the Los Angeles area..Anyone know where they
are or how to get ahold of them? Any help in locating a 3 ROW Aluminum
Radiator would be very appreciated!

Thanks

Jeff T.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net