Re: [Roadsters] FW: Charging Question - update

To: phillip.b.hall@nasa.gov, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] FW: Charging Question - update
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:44:01 -0400 (EDT)
 Phil,
I think the VR plug is not providing feedback that the battery is
overcharging. See if you take wires out of the connector to clean them or if
not, just spray electrical cleaner into the connectors with the battery
diconnected.
And VR needs to be grounded thru the case screws and an extra ground wire
helps too.
BTDT with my alt also

Linda