[Roadsters] Door sills

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Door sills
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:27:07 -0500
Everyone,

I wanted to follow up with everyone on my results.  I purchased a brass wire
brush, 0000 steel wool, and bar keepers friend.  I started with the steel wool
and bar keepers, then moved to the wire brush with the bar keepers.  That got
the sills really clean.  Then I polished with mothers power cone and powerball
metal polish creme.  They look a ton better, blindingly bright.  There are
still some small dents and nicks in the ridges, but otherwise they look great.
Thanks for all your advice.  I will try to get picks on facebook today.

Dan Kroninger
Dairyland Datsuns
68 1600
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net