[Roadsters] Distributor timing

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Distributor timing
From: "Larry Braddock" <larrybraddock@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 14:12:03 -0700
Hi

I have been playing with my ignition timing on my 66 roadster.

There appear to be 2 ways to adjust it. There is a small bolt under the
distributor plate that when loosened allows the distributor to be turned, and
there is a screw on top of the distributor plate that when loosened also
allows the distributor to be turned.

It seems redundant that there would be 2 places to adjust the timing, so I'm
wondering if there's something I don't know about this.

There is no mention of these in my manual.

Larry B
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00