Re: [Roadsters] Wheel colors

To: "'E Scanlon'" <escanlon@wa-net.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Wheel colors
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:21:04 -0400
  Hey, mine is all original, ... if you don't count the KA24, carpet and
seats, paint, and well, maybe a few other things!  (:-)  I couldn't find any
NOS water for the cooling system so I used some Mount Shasta Spring water I
found at the local Dollar store.  And the air in the tires came from a
Chinese compressor.  Does that count.

Paul