Re: [Roadsters] Wheel colors

To: <hallosb@juno.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Wheel colors
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:37:51 -0700
You're obviously NOT reading the whole SERIES of replies whereby he not only
received CORRECT answer(S plural!), but a humorous tangent came off that
series and you then read the last of it.

So you then decided to SPAM the list with your signature string....
"Refinance for 2.50%/3.03% APR
Loans under 729K usually qualify for US GOV backed refinance programs"

Now whose reply is inappropriate?
Free e-mail is not really worth what you pay for it.
  Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 12:28 PM

  Really?!! You dudes are way too harsh. A guy asks the original color of the
  wheels and you throw him into the "obnoxious purist" category. I think its
  legitimate question. Finding a real survivor of any make is next to
  impossible. Restoring a car as close to original may not float your boat
but,
  some people like them that way. Just help the guy out. Oversensitive
Roadster
  Enthusiast,Dan'66 1600