Re: [Roadsters] Wheel colors

To: <courjpeg@gmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Wheel colors
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 22:02:41 -0700
Hey, if you get too many people bidding on that air, I have some 1968 air
from Japan I can offer up...

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Las Vegas
http://www.datsun2000.com <http://www.datsun2000.com/>
http://www.nowroc.org <http://www.nowroc.org/>

PS, if anybody in the Northwest is interested I would like to hand off the
NOWROC web site.  I can host at no charge.

On 7/13/2011 3:55:05 PM, cour.jpeg@gmail.com wrote:
> Chinese air? Man, the only lead I want in my tires are the balance
weights.

> You could have found the NOS air on ebay.
>
> I took some advice and posted a small
> canister's worth retrieved from the innards of a Toyo 5.20-14 whitewall
bias-ply, never been flat, never broken off the rim, yeha !

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums