Re: [Roadsters] hidden antenna

To: "Dan Zubkoff"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] hidden antenna
From: cour.jpeg@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:54:30 +0000
Such hidden antennas are doomed because the metal in the bodywork "shields" or
blocks signal, both AM and FM.

One possibility is a magnet mount antenna like the cops use on undercover cars.
The coax in this case comes out of the magnet base, right over the back deck,
under the carpet, into the back of the radio.

You'd want a 'VHF' type, not UHF or cellular, since this is nearest in
frequency to the FM band.

One supplier is Tessco.com but do a Google for 'VHF magnet mount antenna.'.
Maybe $50.

Another ~ZoltVolt~ wireless picture msg