[Roadsters] rebulding my 67 1/2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] rebulding my 67 1/2
From: mikelyons--- via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 23:02:28 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3648209_643412563.1565391748040

I am rebuilding my 67 1/2 1600 that that I bought in 1970 has been sitting =
since 1992. The engine is done and on the stand. I just got it back from be=
ing painted and have put all the trim back on. Next was the brakes.=C2=A0 O=
h boy, all the calipers are bad (rust ring), the rear cylinders are corrode=
d solid as are the adjusters.=C2=A0 I haven't checked the master yet, but I=
 rebuilt it and the clutch master back in 2003 (I was going to get it runni=
ng for my son to drive to High School but project expanded beyond his inter=
est).=C2=A0
What is my best solution to the brakes?
Any help or suggestions?=C2=A0
I also have a 1983 280ZX Turbo that I am almost finished fixing up.with.
Mike LyonsVancouver, WA=C2=A0=C2=A0
------=_Part_3648209_643412563.1565391748040

that I bought in 1970 has been sitting since 1992. The engine is done and on
the stand. I just got it back from being painted and have put all the trim back
on. Next was the brakes.&nbsp; Oh boy, all the calipers are bad (rust ring),
the rear cylinders are corroded solid as are the adjusters.&nbsp; I haven't
checked the master yet, but I rebuilt it and the clutch master back in 2003 (I
was going to get it running for my son to drive to High School but project
expanded beyond his interest).&nbsp;

up.with.</div>

------=_Part_3648209_643412563.1565391748040--

--===============7715438030543694070==