Re: [Roadsters] rebulding my 67 1/2

To: mikelyons@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] rebulding my 67 1/2
From: Ronnie Day via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 18:23:56 -0500
Cc: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>

--00000000000012577e058fb77a31

Very cool, Mike! Wish I could work up that much energy. Check on 311s.org,
probably in the Tech Wiki section for caliper alternatives. And you might
check with Michael Spreadbury to see what he suggests, maybe a Willwood
caliper. A number of good alternatives around now. There's also some good
info on FB if you can manage to wade through the junk.

eck on <a href=3D"http://311s.org";>311s.org</a>, probably in the Tech Wiki =
section for caliper alternatives. And you might check with Michael Spreadbu=
ry to see what he suggests, maybe a Willwood caliper. A number of good alte=
rnatives around now. There&#39;s also some good info on FB if you can manag=
"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 6:03 PM mikelyons--- via =
Datsun-roadsters &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net";>dat=
mail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204=
,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
hat that I bought in 1970 has been sitting since 1992. The engine is done a=
nd on the stand. I just got it back from being painted and have put all the=
 trim back on. Next was the brakes.=C2=A0 Oh boy, all the calipers are bad =
(rust ring), the rear cylinders are corroded solid as are the adjusters.=C2=
=A0 I haven&#39;t checked the master yet, but I rebuilt it and the clutch m=
aster back in 2003 (I was going to get it running for my son to drive to Hi=
gh School but project expanded beyond his interest).=C2=A0

h.</div>

-roadsters@autox.team.net</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters"; rel=3D"=
noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadster=