fot

TR Clutch

To: friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR Clutch
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 19:34:34 -0600
I must replace the TR4A diaphragm type pressure plate in my TR vintage
racer due to finger damage from a failed release bearing.

I ordered a clutch from TRF and found it to be a Quinten-Hazel (sp?). I
returned it because of the many negative comments I had heard about this
brand.

A local shop carries LUK brand, a new name to me, but highly recommended
by the local shop.

I would really prefer good old Borg & Beck.

Any comments on Q-H? Any comments on LUK? Any suggestions on where to
get a Borg & Beck?

Thanks

uncle jack in frigid iowa -- it's even freezing the oink out of the pigs